The cork top of the shoes is soft and smooth. It is a printed cork and not actual cork. Reviews have said it is similar to neoprene.
The shoe strings are faux strings. They do not actually tie the shoe and can also be removed. There is an elastic tongue.
PLEASE NOTE: Many of these shoes can appear to have rubber imperfections/markings but this is part of the manufacturing process. Some have non, some have many, each pair is different. These shoes can have marks/lines on the rubber soles due to the mold used to make them. This includes any part of the white rubber and can be on the top/toe, sides, or bottom. There can also be excess white rubber that goes onto the cork fabric due to the manufacturing process. There can be small "holes" appearing in the rubber, scrap looking marks, etc. These are considered part of the shoe and are NOT flaws.
Measurements on chart are OUTSOLE measurements! Since this doesn't correspond with foot length the reviews from reps may be helpful ❤
* Toddler 6 runs towards todder 7
* Other sizes in general are true to size
* Some say adult 6 (suggested for US 6.5/7)
* Some say adult 7 (suggested for US 7/7.5)
* Some say adult 8 (suggested for US 7.5/8)
* Adult 10 runs like US 9.5/10
* If you are in a half size we suggest sizing up (the body is soft and flexible) but the length won't stretch due to the rubber toe
* Actual REVIEWS can be read in the comments on our Facebook page post. https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipsqueaksboutique/permalink/1186434654870371/
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!!!! If you purchase a size that doesn't fit or purchase the wrong size incorrectly you can re-sell on our re-sale page Pipperdoodles & Pip Squeak's Boutique BST.