- The material on these boots is FRAGILE!!!!!!! They can tear where the toe "creases" when bending; the area where the top of the boot (shoelace area/edging) meets the shoe body. This area above the toe can snag and cause further tearing with wear. Please wear for special occasions and wear with care.
- Toddler 7 through Youth 5 (True to size see Sizing comment below)
- NEW style BOW BACK BOOT! They come with detachable coordinating bows. The bows have hair clips so can be clipped in the hair, clipped on the back of the boot (you can slide the clip through the middle of the back leather piece), clipped to the shoe strings, clipped onto purses/bookbags, or worn on dolls. NOTE: The clips on the little bows are flawed. They are loose but they were too cute to cancel so they are included free with the boots! If the middle piece falls out the bows still clips shut. If they are broken/break more than that we are so sorry, but we do not have extras and they cannot be replaced (hence why we are throwing them in as a free add-on; they were just too cute to cancel).
- Lace up front; zippers on side to get them on/off easily
- These run DIFFERENT than the coordinating bow shoes! These are true to size.
- These run DIFFERENT than our cork buckle boots. Sizing is similar but different. This particular boot runs true to size according to reviews.
- Reviews are saying true to size. If in between sizes we suggest going with the larger of the two. No size chart is available but you can read reviews on our sizing thread located in our FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipsqueaksboutique/
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!!!! If you purchase a size that doesn't fit or purchase the wrong size incorrectly you can re-sell on our re-sale page Pipperdoodles & Pip Squeak's Boutique BST.
These boots CAN scuff! They are not intended to be worn to daycare, to play outside with, etc. Many and most customers do purchase to wear for these intentions but we are not responsible for damages!!! If you choose to wear them for playing vs. dressing up, you are assuming the risk of potential scuffs!